1st Street Credit Union is a financial cooperative. We work hard to provide that value by limiting our service charges for our products and services. After 5 years of no increases, the Credit Union has updated its service charge schedule that goes into effect on March 1, 2022. We offer a wide variety of free services, including:
- Free VISA Debit Card with no monthly fee and no annual renewal fee;
- Free Shared-Branching Network access (5 visits a month free);
- Free Mobile Banking;
- Free Online Banking;
- Free e-Statements;
- Free Audio Response Banking;
- Free copies of checks (available on Online Teller and Mobile App);
- Free Bill Payment (must pay 1 bill a month);
- Free P2P Transactions (must use the Mobile App)
- Free e-Alerts;
- Free e-Notifications;
- Free Notary Service (for 1st Street CU members.
If you have any questions regarding the service charge schedule or how we can assist you in avoiding a particular charge, please speak with one of our team members.